GDT: 2024-25 season game 5 LA Kings vs Montreal Canadiens @4:00pm 10/17/24

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
You'd think if that was it they could find a way to have him play center without taking faceoffs
I like the lines better this way.. Fiala needs a cocoon of defense to surround his chaotic offense.. I like Turcotte getting more time and Laf to me belongs on the 3rd line. Only problem is QB isnt getting reps at center

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
So I have a question, what does Foegle actually do? At the moment he’s looking like the ginger reincarnation of Nick Shore, just there.
Nothing so far. Im hoping its the hangover coming to a rival... I remember RV was junk for the 1st month here. Hopefully its just that.

Reactions: Docgonzo

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
Really liking what a healthy Turc brings
Yes! 5 year journey. You wonder if he had not sustained 2 severe concussions, if we’d be seeing this level of play 2 yrs ago. So good to see, as Kings need some players to elevate and produce

I think at this rate, Turcotte scores 40+ pts and becomes more important. I was kind of surprised he signed 3 yrs at 775K. That contract may soon well be one of thr best contracts in NHL. I think his agent may have done him a disservice and had him only sign 1 yr. Maybe 2, but not 3 at 775.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad