GDT: 2024-25 season game 4 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @4:30pm 10/16/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GaBZkPMbEAAsf7g

Los Angeles Kings(1-0-2, 4pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Toronto Maple Leafs(2-1-0 4pts, 3rd in Atlantic)
ScotiaBank Arena | Toronto, ON
TIME: 4:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: ESPN LA App

Regular Season Stats
dasyiUC.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

PtCZK3O.png

lpRAU6R.png

T5K90zQ.png

LSOwfst.png

Scratches: Akil Thomas, Joel Edmundson, Caleb Jones
Injuries: Arthur Kaliyev, Drew Doughty, Darcy Kuemper

:leafs
rA2dIXL.png

LQdtJlJ.png

Mc4oRgu.png

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont
HF member 2002-2022

Legionnaire
HF Member 2002-2024​

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
🤔 if Gavrikov isn't going to re-sign, Gavrikov & Moore might-could land E. Karlsson.

Can the King's steal one today?

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I don't want this team to win. I want them to miss the playoffs.

I want to see the young players develop. That's it.

Looking at that defense and goaltending, it's hard to imagine consistently winning, so I may get my wish.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Darcy Kuemper Out day to day
Give up 8 goals and get put on injured list.
This bothers me. Either Kuemper didn't say something to the trainer/coaches during the game or Hiller/coaching staff is less smart than I thought! Goalie knows when something doesn't feel right. During the game they are warm and limber so some might be able to play through for the rest of the game. Overnight something stiffened up on Kuemper's lower body, and it aint for his wife since he's on the road!

Last edited:

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Feels like the first regulation L of the season.
Nah, I don't feel anything either way. Rittich in net(he's quicker than Kuemper). Sens/Leafs have fast off the rush goal scorers. Hiller might be smart using the 1-3-1 tonight. No Doughty, no more Roy, they need to tighten up with forwards supporting the D a lot better than against the Sens.

Curious, how have the Kings played against Craig Berube's system the two previous seasons?

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
I don't want this team to win. I want them to miss the playoffs.

I want to see the young players develop. That's it.

Looking at that defense and goaltending, it's hard to imagine consistently winning, so I may get my wish.
At least that would be a sure fire way to get Blake and Luc out of here, its long overdue. Though I hate rooting for them to lose, unless its for an obvious high lottery pick...

Reactions: chris kontos

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
At least that would be a sure fire way to get Blake and Luc out of here, its long overdue. Though I hate rooting for them to lose, unless its for an obvious high lottery pick...
The bright side is if they suck right now it wouldnt be a bad time to tank. Since the Kings tanked in 2019 through last season there were a lot of teams knowing they werent winning trying to lose on purpose to get guys like Bedard, Hughes and Celibrini.
Right now all those teams are on the upswing and none of the middling teams that didnt win like Calgary, Minnesota, Islanders, Carolina, Nashville decided to throw in the towel.
If the Kings are out of the race at the deadline they could sell and be in the running to draft first overall for a couple years.
I dont know what the next few years of draftees looks like though to say if theres high end players worth sucking for.

fivehole32

Kicking rebounds to the slot
Jan 11, 2015
This bothers me. Either Kuemper didn't say something to the trainer/coaches during the game or Hiller/coaching staff is less smart than I thought! Goalie knows when something doesn't feel right. During the game they are warm and limber so some might be able to play through for the rest of the game. Overnight something stiffened up on Kuemper's lower body, and it aint for his wife since he's on the road!

My guess would be a hip flexor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad