GDT: 2024-25 season game 4 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @4:30pm 10/16/24

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Kings are not very good and less so with some players outta the line up...I cringe to think of when Kopi retires and Doughty hangs them up and if Portillo is not a World beater or George or Slukynsky and what if Greentree turns into a lemon as LA converts him to LW ala Kaliyev...And Clarke is not Doughty's replacement/Heir...The SHit-show just continues...maybe some Home cooking will cure all that ails this franchise

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The Kings are not very good and less so with some players outta the line up...I cringe to think of when Kopi retires and Doughty hangs them up and if Portillo is not a World beater or George or Slukynsky and what if Greentree turns into a lemon as LA converts him to LW ala Kaliyev...And Clarke is not Doughty's replacement/Heir...The SHit-show just continues...maybe some Home cooking will cure all that ails this franchise
This is a team that a new GM with any sense looks at the patient and says its DOA - only solution is a rebuild. The prospect pool is depleted and the top picks arent flourshing - too much draft capital was wasted.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Maybe the Kings can have Miracle on Manchester in TO 2.0 for the third...where's Daryl Evans when the Kings need him lacing them up...and Marcel Dionne and Dave Taylor...Kings could use some help even if they are in their 60's,70's

This is a team that a new GM with any sense looks at the patient and says its DOA - only solution is a rebuild. The prospect pool is depleted and the top picks arent flourshing - too much draft capital was wasted.
Where's Michael Futa these days?

Inzane

Mar 6, 2024
Game is going to end 5-1 and then Hiller goes in front of the press and goes "I liked the last period" while toronto is already thinking about the next game

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad