GDT: 2024-25 season game 3 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @10:00am (Again) 10/14/24

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Laf really does look great, really passing the eye-test. Give the Kings credit for a great pick and a great development path (for once). Only four AHL games following the end of his sophomore season, made the team out of camp the next year and now year 2 looks in place in a key role.

This is why I think the decision with Turcotte was just such a massive blunder. I don't think he was ever going to return Top 5 pick value. But if he goes back to school and figures some things out offensively, he could have very easily have been a similar player to what I think Laf is going to be. The players themselves tell you how important that 2nd year was, I think you see it with Laf's development.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
It would be the same for everybody though.

No competitive advantage one way or the other, and less risk of injury and less making fans pay for exhibition games where regulars aren't even trying.
We should only have playoffs then. No competitive advantage for the most important level of hockey.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Every inch of this org oozes desperation to cover their own ineptitude. From the president to the GM to the coach to the broadcasters. Only guys that don’t are the equipment managers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad