GDT: 2024-25 season game 2 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @10:00am 10/12/24

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
A little disappointed in the Boston feed. I was hoping for R rated and rollling Rrrr’s like a f***ing pirate. When a shot comes from the point I want to here Pissssaaaaaarrrr misssssallllll from the fawwkking point

Last edited:

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
After giving up 10 g in 2 games Bruins decided to play a checking game...And Buffalo after 2 losses did the same.. I think that plays toward the Kings strengths.. In a more open game, I expect we'll see more of the glaring holes in the lineup exposed.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Spence had a brutal turnover on the goal, but both the rebound control & missed save by Kuemper were bad.

Solid game so far, otherwise.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Gentle reminder that Burroughs is one of those players that’s physical because he gives the puck away and has to go hit a guy to get it back, rinse, repeat, get pinned in own end

Aka the worst kind of defensive dman

This game is gonna be won on some bullshit bouncing puck, hope these guys have enough left to dig in

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Gentle reminder that Burroughs is one of those players that’s physical because he gives the puck away and has to go hit a guy to get it back, rinse, repeat, get pinned in own end

Aka the worst kind of defensive dman

This game is gonna be won on some bullshit bouncing puck, hope these guys have enough left to dig in
Burroughs has been solid today (and in Buffalo), not sure where you are coming from here.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That’s a lot like the Spence call. No one really likes it but you have to deal with it due to possession

Burroughs has been solid today (and in Buffalo), not sure where you are coming from here.

Hes passable on defense but he creates his own trouble with puck handling.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Spence has been average at best and Clarke hasn’t been must better..
Turcotte has looked good and should move up the lineup to the wing but Lewis has been awful. Kempe and Fiala also need to get it going

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad