Speculation: 2024-25 Roster thread

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I like terry having his own line, he seems to play at his best when he’s the guy on his line. I havnt generally liked his game when he’s with z carlsson or mctavish.
I think he plays great with McTavish, but the third guy on the line tends to be ignored. Except for Vatrano, I thought that line was playing great until McTavish out his shoulder into Terry’s face, and then Cronin never tried them again.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Kind of crazy that two guys in this line-up have had 37 goal seasons and they're both stuck with Ryan Strome on the third line.
Strome is alright.

The best thing about him is he’s always going to get chances so when he hits the post the puck will be around the net for Vatrano or Terry.

IF they can still healthy, the ducks forwards could be deadly.

Ignore the defensive side of things and this will be a great year!

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
If you read through gdt from last season during the win streaks they were playing a physical hard hitting brand of hockey led by Carrick and Johnston. Johnston will be scratched for trash Mcgin and Carrick is being replaced by soft Lundstrom. As usual for a Verbeek team he finds a way to go into the season with the least physical lineup in the NHL. I doubt this lineup does anything like the start of last seasons
I’m going to miss carrick but I honestly haven’t seen a lot from Johnston. This team does need a strong forechecking presence that we haven’t had since delasuers left. Max jones tried to fit that bill but wasn’t consistent enough.

I definitely think we have a problem at center and need to trade for an axe face off man.

Reactions: lwvs84 and Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad