2024-25 Roster Thread #1: The Beginninging

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Deslauriers was signed in July, 2022.

Briere was the "special assistant" - I doubt he had any real input, CF probably saw him as a spy, looking over his shoulder and reporting to Comcast.

Did a search and found nothing connecting Briere and Deslauriers.

The first report of this was December 1st of 2022 from ASF on whatever that awful podcast with Therien is called. So that’s 4 months before Fletcher was even fired.

Here’s a post referencing it.

Post in thread '2022/23 Roster Thread XIII: Where the 13th Floor Has Been Located'
2022/23 Roster Thread XIII: Where the 13th Floor Has Been Located

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Fletcher would be President and Briere GM.
Hmm. That worked out well.

You really think Fletcher was happy to work with the guy Comcast had chosen to potentially replace him? I mean at that point Fletcher could see the handwriting on the wall and was just hanging around long enough to collect a few more pay checks (basically his retirement, those were nice pay checks).

Note that Fletcher and Camillo were both "Presidents." Briere was Camillo's protege.
Briere ended up the only one left standing.

Note, Fletcher hadn't worked until he was hired by the NJ Devils this August as a senior advisor.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Fletcher would be President and Briere GM.
Hmm. That worked out well.

You really think Fletcher was happy to work with the guy Comcast had chosen to potentially replace him? I mean at that point Fletcher could see the handwriting on the wall and was just hanging around long enough to collect a few more pay checks (basically his retirement, those were nice pay checks).

Note that Fletcher and Camillo were both "Presidents." Briere was Camillo's protege.
Briere ended up the only one left standing.

Note, Fletcher hadn't worked until he was hired by the NJ Devils this August as a senior advisor.

Collaboration

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad