Boston Bruins 2024-25 Roster and Salary Cap Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Under the radar name to keep on mind, Kole Lind. Group 6 UFA, scrappy, annoying, good skater, puts up points in AHL. If nothing else do a 775,000 one way deal and he becomes a tweener. 25 years old.

Honestly I’d be surprised if either left their lifelong teams.
I would be stunned, was being a jerk. Crosby may move on but it won't be to Jacobs land.

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
We're getting Crosby and Stamkos? Hope we don't have to give up Merkulov or Lysell, no way I give up both for two old guys
Yeah, Merkulov and Lysell types don’t come around very often. These two are can’t miss once in a lifetime. Home runs by Sweeney.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
interesting that neely said they want to get faster, but are seemingly going to let debrusk walk.
i certainly wouldn't overpay him, but he does fill a few holes this team has (speed and goals).

also love the idea of getting necas, although not sure what they have to give up. maybe use
return for ullmark plus lysell and whatever else it takes. carolina loves the super skilled
undersized guys from overseas.

I’m with you on lysell I think he’s going to be splid. I just don’t see it with merkulov though. I get spooner/kenny agostino vibes of AAAA or less with him.

Reactions: wintersej

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
That's what I was thinking. With Necas being displeased in Carolina and the Czech players being a small/tight group it wouldn't surprise me seing him here next season. I wonder what BOS would have to offer Carolina to move his RFA rights to us
1716427406419.png

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Under the radar name to keep on mind, Kole Lind. Group 6 UFA, scrappy, annoying, good skater, puts up points in AHL. If nothing else do a 775,000 one way deal and he becomes a tweener. 25 years old.
There’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. Guy was stellar in Dub a while back.

What’s the scoop with him?

Reactions: Gordoff

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Yeah, Merkulov and Lysell types don’t come around very often. These two are can’t miss once in a lifetime. Home runs by Sweeney.
Lysell hasn't even played a game in the NHL, nor has he gone point-per-game in the AHL. We've seen far better offensive talents from the minors be complete duds in the NHL. I'm very reluctant to call him a homerun at this point.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Lysell hasn't even played a game in the NHL, nor has he gone point-per-game in the AHL. We've seen far better offensive talents from the minors be complete duds in the NHL. I'm very reluctant to call him a homerun at this point.
woooosh

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Sweeney is letting him ripen on the vine for the last 3 years since he's had him in his "back pocket." He's 32 now, so he's aaaalmost ripened enough. Maybe in 2026 he'll be ready to don the Spoked B.
I have always questioned why Sweeney never made a move for Toffoli, but as you say now is the time he is Sweeney ready "ripened on the vine" you put it perfectly.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I have always questioned why Sweeney never made a move for Toffoli, but as you say now is the time he is Sweeney ready "ripened on the vine" you put it perfectly.
Don’t see it - at age Sweeney not fan of and agree

Gotta think it’s
DeBrusk
Or
Bertuzzi

I’m happy with either

Like Jake a lot but 5/30 my limit

Bert probably get 3/15

He was very good here and he was an animal in round 1

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Don’t see it - at age Sweeney not fan of and agree

Gotta think it’s
DeBrusk
Or
Bertuzzi

I’m happy with either

Like Jake a lot but 5/30 my limit

Bert probably get 3/15

He was very good here and he was an animal in round 1

Why do you think Bert takes so much less in term and length than Debrusk. Doesn't make sense to me

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Why do you think Bert takes so much less in term and length than Debrusk. Doesn't make sense to me
He got 1 year 5 M last minute last season and a year older

I may be wrong but I don’t see him getting more than 3 years and 5 M

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
He got 1 year 5 M last minute last season and a year older

I may be wrong but I don’t see him getting more than 3 years and 5 M

But there was very little money available last year, and what money there was went to better players quickly. And I'm guessing he didn't want to go to a bottom feeder like Arizona, assuming they had any interest in spending their cap space to do anything, but acquire bad salary for assets

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
But there was very little money available last year, and what money there was went to better players quickly
Maybe he gets more I would land there

I’d offer DeBrusk 5/30 and 4 NMC last year 16 teams

You got a week

After that Bert 3/15

If they both say screw still not worried because I’m signing Heinen and can grab a C like Lindholm and move Zacha to LW

I’m not going 6 with Jake and Bert I’m definitely not 5 and 3 seems right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad