Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospects Thread (CHL/NCAA/Euro)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Rasmus Bergqvist picked up an assist in what I believe was his SHL preseason debut as I don't think he saw any time in the preseason last year.

I liked what I saw from him at the development camp, though I don't expect to see too much of him if he's back in the J20 again.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Timra has a preseason game @ 11AM ET. Kapanen will probably be in the line-up unless they want to play others.
- Turku has a preseason game @ 11:30AM ET. I imagine Koivu is still at the Liiga camp and might get a third game.

- Skelleftea U20 also plays @ 1PM ET. But with Bergqvist at the SHL camp, he'll probably not be in the line-up for this game.

Reactions: Sagikev and bopeep

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
- Timra has a preseason game @ 11AM ET. Kapanen will probably be in the line-up unless they want to play others.
- Turku has a preseason game @ 11:30AM ET. I imagine Koivu is still at the Liiga camp and might get a third game.

- Skelleftea U20 also plays @ 1PM ET. But with Bergqvist at the SHL camp, he'll probably not be in the line-up for this game.
Koivu playing and starting on the 4th line today

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bergqvist with another assist. He has a goal and 2 assists. He would've had 3 assists, but one seems to have been removed (on the shorthanded goal).

Reactions: Sagikev

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad