NFL: 2024-25 NFL News, Notes, Other Probably Dumb Stuff and the Like (Bryce Young benched)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
That makes complete sense. That will be a good one for ratings and just overall good football. I can see why .

Quick search has revealed that CBS/Fox can protect 1 game a week

Sorry i know that wasn't quite what you were asking. I'm down the rabbit of researching this ATM.

Same thing in the end. 1 game a week, I think is good for CBS/FOX as they paid big for the NFL rights too. If that game for FOX, Det/GB is likely their best game, then they would protect it.

Sucks for fans as the NFL is an event and you prepare for it.

If LV ever got good and needed to be flexed into SNF from their 1PM PST time, there are going to be fans of other clubs who traveled there for the weekend and need to get back to work the next day and expected to fly out at 7-8 pm PST.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Interesting read about daily Cowboys fan tours that interfere with player's lives
If you are the coaching staff, you have to build those tours into the weekly routine. Jerry isn't going to change. Have to just deal with it.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
If you are the coaching staff, you have to build those tours into the weekly routine. Jerry isn't going to change. Have to just deal with it.
Same with Jerry interrupting practice to land his helicopter because it makes for great photos.

Coaching the Cowboys is one of the most challenging jobs in sports.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
In case it's not already in this thread (and apologies if it's a duplicate):

Since the AFL/NFL merger only 2 QB's have thrown for 500+ yards and 5 or more TD's in their first 2 career starts. Dan Marino and...

Drake Maye

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad