2024-25 NCAA Division I Hockey Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Hi there! need help to figure what is the best wat to get the 99 road after a football game. I'll consider to go the Pens States Ohio States on november 3rd, but I have a Pittsburgh Penguins game the same day, so I want to know where to park the car strategicly. Thanks!

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Hi there! need help to figure what is the best wat to get the 99 road after a football game. I'll consider to go the Pens States Ohio States on november 3rd, but I have a Pittsburgh Penguins game the same day, so I want to know where to park the car strategicly. Thanks!
You clearly took a wrong turn at the Canadian-U.S border. Try your post in an appropriate forum.

ETA: Try the Pittsburgh Penguins forum. And recheck the Penn State 2024-25 men's hockey schedule. :huh:

Last edited:
Reactions: bleuetbio

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Women's Ice Breaker Tournament

The annual Women's Ice Breaker Tournament marks the traditional start to the college hockey season. Celebrating its fourth tournament in 2024-25, the Ice Breaker brings together four of the nation's top teams, typically from different conferences. ...

The 2024 Ice Breaker Tournament will be hosted by defending NCAA champion Ohio State at OhioHealth Ice Haus. The other participants include Cornell, Penn State and Stonehill. ...

Read more at: Women's Ice Breaker Tournament - College Hockey, Inc.

More details from THN ...
The annual event, now in its fourth season, will be played (in Columbus, Ohio) at the Schottenstein Center from October 25-26. ...
The tournament will consist of four games, with each team playing two games. The Nittany Lions and Big Red will faceoff at noon and the Buckeyes and Skyhawks will play at 3 p.m. Winners of Friday’s games advance to Saturday’s championship game at 4 p.m. and the losers will play a consolation game Saturday at 1 p.m.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad