Laval Rocket: 2024-25 Laval Rocket Thread

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
IMO, he looked decent enough at the various camps to at least be a regular in TR. Depends on if he gets other offers I guess.

TR roster is pretty set for year start. He might get a call at year end when it's weakened by the AHL (Laval or otherwise) poaching players. Now that I said that, watch him get a deal now. :laugh:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval plays their first of 2 preseason games tonight @ 7PM ET vs. Belleville. It's at Place Bell. Looks like it will be behind closed doors because no tickets are available.

It will be on FloHockey.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Adam
Are you investing in Flosports?

No. Too expensive.

I did subscribe two years ago because I wanted to watch 3R games. I barely used it. Last year, I had forgotten about the subscription and so it automatically renewed. And when I saw it did renew, I cancelled it.

I say that because even though I cancelled it, my subscription is still valid until October 24th. So I can watch until then.

But after that, even though I'd be watching a lot more Laval games than I did 3R games, it still doesn't justify paying $204 Canadian to follow one team. And even if I watched 3R games on top of that, it's still too much for me to take.

How about you? It's $150 in the US.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
No. Too expensive.

I did subscribe two years ago because I wanted to watch 3R games. I barely used it. Last year, I had forgotten about the subscription and so it automatically renewed. And when I saw it did renew, I cancelled it.

I say that because even though I cancelled it, my subscription is still valid until October 24th. So I can watch until then.

But after that, even though I'd be watching a lot more Laval games than I did 3R games, it still doesn't justify paying $204 Canadian to follow one team. And even if I watched 3R games on top of that, it's still too much for me to take.

How about you? It's $150 in the US.
I probably will, I am an old timer who loves watching hockey...wife told me to do it....

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Went ahead and signed up. 12.50 per month is acceptable since we got rid of Netflix recently. Streaming services can add up. If I add one, I remove one.

Am I missing something? Were you able to subscribe to FloHockey for $12.50 per month? I'd do that in a heartbeat. Last I checked they wanted something like $40 per month which is outrageous. Or does a yearly subscription add up to $12.50 per month? I suppose $150 annually sounds about right.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Am I missing something? Were you able to subscribe to FloHockey for $12.50 per month? I'd do that in a heartbeat. Last I checked they wanted something like $40 per month which is outrageous. Or does a yearly subscription add up to $12.50 per month? I suppose $150 annually sounds about right.
I paid 150 American. Monthly is 29.99...insane not to pay the entire season at once.

Reactions: Habsfan18

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad