Injury Report: 2024-25 Injury Report thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yemeth

Feb 3, 2013
Zagreb
Politicians. Many of them. Deal?
Sorry for the OT, I just had to:

Congress gets kidnapped

A driver was stuck in a traffic jam on the highway outside Washington, DC.

Nothing was moving.

Suddenly, a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped the entire US Congress, and they're asking for a $100 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire.

We are going from car to car, collecting donations."

"How much is everyone giving, on an average?" the driver asks.

The man replies, "Roughly a gallon."

• Haha
Reactions: Bartcal

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
brooklyn-nine.gif

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
God damn it! We had one job. And none of you sacrificed a Chupacabra, did you?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Sennecke isn't that big of a deal. Opening night for OHL is 10/8, he will miss like the first two or three weeks. In the meantime he can do some upper body and core stuff haha.

Suchanek is a huge bummer though. I'm super glad for him it happened after he got his contract though.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Yeah honestly not too beat up about Sennecke, could be a nice opportunity to start putting some weight on.

Suchanek - not to dismiss his misfortune but I'm glad he's just a "nice to have" guy and not a basket we're putting a lot of eggs in. Agreed that I'm happy he's got some money to help get through it now and some assurances.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Sennecke with 2 injuries back 2 back after signing with us.

Are there still no red lights going on for our management about the training staff? (Or did we already changed something that I missed?)

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Sennecke with 2 injuries back 2 back after signing with us.

Are there still no red lights going on for our management about the training staff? (Or did we already changed something that I missed?)
Edit: Sennecke was also injured at the combine, so it might very well be related to his growth spurt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad