2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
If anyone's interested in Nurse, he could be had for a pick or for a winger of comparable value (i.e. a consistently top ~20 winger; Nurse was 13th rank for D last year, 12th the year before, and is sitting 26th this year after an abysmal start). I'm also open to other trades, but I've kept Nurse 3 years running so I either move him, or Marchand (who could be had too, but at a much higher cost seeing as he's my only non-D non-C keeper, and is better to begin with).

I'm also open to other trades in general. I'm not 100% selling, but if I get a good offer it would swing me that way.

Also, I'm not one to pass up an open invitation: Thank you for making me feel better about my team Arch. I suppose if the ship had to go down in flames, better your fantasy team ship than your real one.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Yeesh I go away for 3-4 days for my stag and return to some serious drama, that I really don't understand haha. Anyone wanna fill me in or we just moving along now?
another trade

logo

Archangel​

Manager:
default_user_profile_pic_64sq.jpg
Steve

RankingsFantasyOffense
Forwards/DefensemenOpp:Pre-SeasonCurrent% RosteredGAP+/-PIMPPPSOGHITBLK
C. CoyleBOS - C
Player Note
178-60%---------
2024 Draft Picks
  • Round 9
Players to Trade from...
logo

Fedz​

Manager:
Lee

RankingsFantasyOffense
J. DrouinCOL - LW
Player Note
534-28%---------

2024 Draft Picks​

• Round 7

for those who are curious about my craziness.

I just picked Coyle up 5 days ago

at least I am constant with my crazy

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
another trade

logo

Archangel​

Manager:
Steve

RankingsFantasyOffense
C. CoyleBOS - C
Player Note
178-60%---------
2024 Draft Picks
  • Round 9
Players to Trade from...
logo

Fedz​

Manager:
Lee

RankingsFantasyOffense
J. DrouinCOL - LW
Player Note
534-28%---------

2024 Draft Picks​

• Round 7

for those who are curious about my craziness.

I just picked Coyle up 5 days ago

at least I am constant with my crazy
No questions on this one lol

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Looking to wheel and deal, if you want to trade, hit me up on DM, or drop me an offer on yahoo.

I’m looking to get younger, I’ll send a few offers around as well

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Looking to wheel and deal, if you want to trade, hit me up on DM, or drop me an offer on yahoo.

I’m looking to get younger, I’ll send a few offers around as well
just stay away from the play grounds this time--you scared the little girls

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Trade to Announce:
To Vanilla:
Nurse, MacKinnon, Mintyukov & BrockH's 4th Round Pick

To BrockH:
Matthews, L. Hughes, Heiskanen, Cooley & Vanilla's 2nd Round Pick

I hate trading MacKinnon - I never like giving up the best player in a trade - but Matthews is at least in a similar tier and a couple years younger. As much as I like him and his all around stats, Nurse was going to be a keeper casualty. Heiskanen is more one dimensional, but also younger and having a great couple years. Getting two quality rookies back (with upside) and a slight pick upgrade sealed it for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canucker

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I'm definitely a seller now. Stretch run rentals available:
  • Malkin (C)
  • Stone (RW)
  • Pavelski (C,RW)
  • Montour (D)
  • Ekblad (D)
  • Huberdeau? (C,LW; before you laugh - 15pts in his last 15 games)

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Confirmed big boi trade with brock, tough negotiator and a bit more expensive than I would have preferred, but sometimes gotta grab your balls and get er done.
Needed a shakeup for my team and couldn't find too many options, matt miro and nurse probably cap casualties too so win win imo.

Reactions: Canucker

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Sooo...no comments and generally quiet = we pulled off a win/win? I need validation! lol
Seems pretty fair to me...I think Vanilla got the best player and probably wins the short term, if Hughes and Cooley develop into stars then you've probably taken the long term. I was considering making a pitch for MacKinnon, but I don't think I could have matched Vanilla's package.

Reactions: BrockH

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Seems pretty fair to me...I think Vanilla got the best player and probably wins the short term, if Hughes and Cooley develop into stars then you've probably taken the long term. I was considering making a pitch for MacKinnon, but I don't think I could have matched Vanilla's package.
my reaction as well, Cooley looks good

Reactions: BrockH

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Can't believe I have all 3 players who had hat tricks in the same game haha that's crazy. 9 goals and 7 assists between the 3 of them....
Not that it would have made a huge difference, but Ahmon must have missed setting his lines for Monday which makes the hole tougher to dig out of. Vanilla got the jump on me with getting 8 points from Zuc and Boldy...stupid game. lol

Reactions: ArtursSilovsShirt

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Also, for clarification...when is it ok to pick up players in the minors? Does there need to be an official call up by the team posted, or can it be based on a media tweet projecting the call up? Not trying to call out LB because there is a little bit of ambiguity on the issue...but he picked up Logan Stankoven at 9:02am CST according to yahoo, the Dallas Stars tweet confirming the call up didn't happen until 9:30am CST. I know there had been numerous posts saying that he was going to be called up today, and I'm not sure the source that LB used to determine the eligibility of the call up, but I think there needs to be more clarity...the CBA says there needs to be "confirmed news" of a call up, is that by the team itself, or confirmed by media? Its not a big deal right now, and I'm not looking to take Stankoven away from LB, but it might be a contentious thing in the future without some clarity.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad