Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
The fact that PV has not said anything publicly about yesterday speaks volumes.. He knows he fked up after talking big.. but at the end of the day...he made offers he feels were right.. The players just dont wanna player here. Sucks..

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Son of Gib

Nov 14, 2017
Los Angeles
I’m actually starting to wonder if the 3 year term was actually because zegras didn’t want to be here long term, and was giving us time to facilitate a move.
He seems like our most passionate player outside of maybe Gudas, so I really doubt that. If he is actually traded, I'll remain a fan but will be stepping way back in my level of care/involvement.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
The fact that PV has not said anything publicly about yesterday speaks volumes.. He knows he fked up after talking big.. but at the end of the day...he made offers he feels were right.. The players just dont wanna player here. Sucks..
There’s just nothing to say. Apparently Yzerman hasn’t spoken either(since even the Walman trade) and won’t until he’s done, Verbeek is probably the same.

Reactions: Ditto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad