Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
I hope Verbeek's plan is to wait out this term frenzy and then get some guys on the cheap through the trade market when GMs wake up tomorrow with hangovers realizing they just gave seven year deals to guys entering their age 30 season.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Trouba or Pitrangelo we need one of them. Also, I always felt the top 6 wing we sign would be via trade.

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Any interest in a, ahem, slightly used Trevor Van Riemsdyk? No chance he's still a Capital when the season starts, right? And they'll certainly be sending an asset along with him to take the contract ($3 million per for 2 years).

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Outside of maybe Marchessault, I haven't seen any deals that I've thought, "I wish Verbeek had been able to get that deal in Anaheim."
I didn’t even like that one. Stamkos and Sam Lafferty are literally the only two I would’ve wanted here. Shouldn’t have been surprised but yeah it’s crazy out there again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad