Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The fact that Vegas is willing to let him go is a bit frightening.
Eh. McCrimmon is still just throwing shit around the walls to see what sticks. Probably still trying to get Marner. I actually think Petro in Anaheim is a solid fit. We have the cap space for now, he's not going to be good enough to be the main anchor of a cup contender but he can definitely bolster a team like ours if the plan is to start getting back to the playoffs. Plus, he could keep his kid in Vegas if he wanted to. Not a far drive/flight to get back here.

Then again, if he starts to rapidly decline he could just be an overpaid Fowler. He already started making a lot more mistakes last season.

NWWisconsinDuck

Jun 28, 2023
Just wait and be patient, friends. Verbeek doesn’t leak so why would we think anything on the Ducks would leak pre official opening? The fact that some of these big names are trending in certain directions but not set in stone tells me there’s a good chance Verbeek is lurking out there

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
I know Nashville has a lot of cap space, but how can they afford Stamkos, Marchessault, Stephenson, Skjei, and Carrier?
$22 million for all those guys (which is just a guess, but possible if they give Stamkos and March more term), would still leave them $4 million below the cap with only a backup goalie and a 7th d-man to sign. So they could even go up to $24 million probably.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad