Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Why not? Colorado just won a cup with toews, Byram, and Jack johnson. Mintyukov is bigger than all three!
Don’t gaslight me...I just watched 2 months of the playoffs and the small offensive D disappeared. Montour example number one. The playoffs is for men not boys.

• Haha
Reactions: Reveille1984

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Don’t gaslight me...I just watched 2 months of the playoffs and the small offensive D disappeared. Montour example number one. The playoffs is for men not boys.
How is stating a fact gaslighting? Teams find all sorts of ways to win; what you stated was categorically false.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Don't understand why people think Mintyukov is soft. Did you watch him play? Strong in the corners, hits, and punched a guy out when challenged.
Who the fk said Mynty is soft? We will see how he is after his shoulder injury.. Remember fowler after crashing into the boards in his rookie year?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
If we draft buium we will need to grab two big RD. Helleson is big, but not mean.
Well right now you have Gudas as 1 of those guys.... id rather find another big RHD via free agency/trade rather than find 1 with a top3 pick.

Reactions: Static

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
Gudas is the only one with some snarl and he's aging and getting broken down. For the LD that soft you need 3 Chara's to compensate
It’s another LD, but I’m really hoping we can snag Eliasson at 31/35.

“A towering defenceman with decent skating ability and an endless lust for violence.” -EliteProspects 2024 NHL Draft Guide

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad