Prospect Info: 2024-25 Flyers Prospects - Top 20 SKATERS, #18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

#18 skater prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I just hate drafting guys like Gill and gambling on skating improvements. I feel like players who aren’t strong skaters don’t become strong skaters in the 2-3 years post draft.

If you’re going to bet on skating flaws, I’d always bet on forwards over defenders. It’s a very short list of below average skating defenders who made the necessary leaps. You can’t hide bad skating on defense, contrary to beer league.

“Skating” is a bland empty word. Each prospect is his own case study. But Gill has zero bend, ungodly short strides, no real top gear, often is rooted to the ground. Nothing is not below average. How do you bet on that? After passing up possibly the best defender in the class, it’s a predictable hoot that Brent Flahr thought this was a great pick. But he is 6’4 and right handed.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
If you’re going to bet on skating flaws, I’d always bet on forwards over defenders. It’s a very short list of below average skating defenders who made the necessary leaps. You can’t hide bad skating on defense, contrary to beer league.

“Skating” is a bland empty word. Each prospect is his own case study. But Gill has zero bend, ungodly short strides, no real top gear, often is rooted to the ground. Nothing is not below average. How do you bet on that? After passing up possibly the best defender in the class, it’s a predictable hoot that Brent Flahr thought this was a great pick. But he is 6’4 and right handed.

Typical pick for this team. Firing Fletcher while keeping Flahr, the God Emperor, promoting Briere and putting Jones in as the cherry on top of the shit sundae, doesn’t change a damn thing.

New era of orange? Looks like the same bucket of orange diarrhea to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad