2024-25 EPL Season

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
It's missing that Boca Juniors kid in central defense they just bought. But I think they loaned Gilchrist out
And it also includes a bunch of academy products who aren't first team players, a few of whom aren't expected to ever be (Achaempong, George, Bergstrom, Beach, Anjorin, Humphreys). the squad is stupid on its own terms!!!! it doesn't need to be artificially inflated hahaha

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Wenger also used to do some crazy stuff back in the days and eventually everybody tried to copy him.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
2024 EtH Excuse Tour is already starting:

Ten Hag emphasised the importance of working on United’s “game model” and ways of playing but admitted that teams with fewer international players might have an advantage in the early weeks.

“I can see why you might see it that way, because we didn’t have time together,” he said. “We have to work on our game model and find the patterns. There was a break, they all played Euros, Copa America so they were in different teams, with different game models and different patterns, and now we have to bring this together and it’s complicated.

“I am not the only one who has to deal with this problem, but there are also teams with less international players, they can make a pre-season so they are probably ahead of us. We have to deal with this in the coming weeks without dropping points.”

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Season starts in less than one hour with the Community Shield, City vs United, let's gooo

Me from 1994 can't believe that I am 100x more excited for soccer than I am for football, baseball and basketball. It's getting close for hockey, but I don't even watch baseball or basketball anymore and the NFL is losing my interest as well, it's just college football that I still love.

Hell, I like darts more than baseball and basketball now

Reactions: maclean and luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Me from 1994 can't believe that I am 100x more excited for soccer than I am for football, baseball and basketball. It's getting close for hockey, but I don't even watch baseball or basketball anymore and the NFL is losing my interest as well, it's just college football that I still love.

Hell, I like darts more than baseball and basketball now
As one grows older they understand or should that there’s only one sport. The rest are high priced activities lol.

What I really can’t fathom is how people follow multiple sports religiously after their adolescence.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I really want to see Ange reward hard work this preseason and start Bergvall and Deki against Leicester, but I think it will be Bissouma and Maddison.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
As one grows older they understand or should that there’s only one sport. The rest are high priced activities lol.

What I really can’t fathom is how people follow multiple sports religiously after their adolescence.
Lol, what? I've adopted more sports with age. Didn't get into soccer until the summer before I was a senior in high school, 06 World Cup. Didn't get into watching golf until I started working from home over the last 3 years.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad