2024-25 EPL Season

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The club declined to confirm how much income Chelsea FC Holdings registered as a result of the change of ownership, but insiders insisted the focus of the ownership change was to reposition the women’s team as separate to the men’s and that this was not an attempt to exploit another loophole for PSR compliance.
give-me-a-break.gif

Reactions: Jussi

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I don't know, that's clearly something that would seem insane in a normal workplace and is probably unnecessary in a soccer locker-room but I also wouldn't raise an eyebrow. We've heard about teaching oddities from coaches all the time.

Reactions: bluesfan94

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don't know, that's clearly something that would seem insane in a normal workplace and is probably unnecessary in a soccer locker-room but I also wouldn't raise an eyebrow. We've heard about teaching oddities from coaches all the time.
If the point of the dinner was to talk to them about pickpockets and train them on personal awareness and such when they're in public so they can protect themselves from getting robbed in a club, then sure it could make sense to give them an example.

If you're just having a club dinner and you're doing it to try to teach them about awareness on the football pitch and you think it's a good idea to steal stuff from them you need to stop huffing your own farts.

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
That's one of those things that psychopaths think is really clever but normal people look at it and say "wtf is wrong with you"
Top managers are all a bit off their rocker. It's almost in the job description.

On whether Teta is a top manager or just a psycho clown.. the jury's out IMO.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
If the point of the dinner was to talk to them about pickpockets and train them on personal awareness and such when they're in public so they can protect themselves from getting robbed in a club, then sure it could make sense to give them an example.

If you're just having a club dinner and you're doing it to try to teach them about awareness on the football pitch and you think it's a good idea to steal stuff from them you need to stop huffing your own farts.

Was the dinner at club premises? If it was, weird that none of the players noticed anything, unless the pickpockets were also acting as waiters etc. Someone would have noticed random people walking around the tables seemingly doing nothing. There could have been a fight if any player had noticed the theft.

If it was at a public restaurant, then it is more understandable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad