2024-25 ECHL Season Thread

Solution

May 20, 2010
Cheswick, PA
Life lessons come from living your life with others, eh? That's why I often dream of becoming a hermit, but then I wonder: "Do hermits get internet service?" :huh:
They better. I plan on retiring at some point and moving where my nearest neighbor is miles away. So I will need the internet service to order food and keep updated on games. Not so good for making Wheeling Nailers games though.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
News from FloHockey ...
For the second straight year, FloHockey will present a FREE game of the week each Friday throughout the ECHL regular season. The games will be available as they always are to subscribers on FloHockey and via the FloSports app, however, one game per week will also stream free across FloHockey’s social platforms – X, Facebook and YouTube.

The first game of the season will feature the defending regular-season champion Kansas City Mavericks, ECHL affiliate of the Seattle Kraken, traveling to take on the Wichita Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the San Jose Sharks. ... Each of the ECHL’s 29 teams will be featured at least once during a free stream this season. Every Friday throughout the regular season is already scheduled save for the last two games of the regular season. Those games will be selected at a later date. ...

Last edited:
Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad