2024-25 ECHL Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Solution

May 20, 2010
Cheswick, PA
And nowhere on Wheeling’s website does it mention about the addition of a goalie coach
  • Karel Popper - Goaltender Coach, Wheeling Nailers
This is from a news release that the Pittsburgh Penguins put out yesterday announcing staff changes. I am not entirely sure how to post the entire article.

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
  • Karel Popper - Goaltender Coach, Wheeling Nailers
This is from a news release that the Pittsburgh Penguins put out yesterday announcing staff changes. I am not entirely sure how to post the entire article.

already mentioned because the Nailers have their own independent news alerts

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I tried something that worked. Next time I will not remember and screw it up. I am just trying to put good information out there. Like others have the good intentions I am sure.
Your statement in bold is all we ask. Our needs are simple, our standards are achievable, the rest is up to individual abilities & their sense of purpose.

Solution

May 20, 2010
Cheswick, PA

Not sure if it has been posted already, but Wheeling signs David Drake bringing their signings to 12.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
@Solution : It's very easy to determine whether a particular ECHL player transaction link has been posted in this thread already ... the answer is ALWAYS: "Not in a manner that would allow any members or visitors to access the news." Consider yourself a trend-setter, and thank you.

GindyDraws

#HutchOut
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
@Solution : It's very easy to determine whether a particular ECHL player transaction link has been posted in this thread already ... the answer is ALWAYS: "Not in a manner that would allow any members or visitors to access the news." Consider yourself a trend-setter, and thank you.
And also be extremely vague about the news itself.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
@JMCx4 I am really only good for Wheeling Nailers news. But I will pass along what I get.
Feel free to go with your passions, be those as a loyal Wheeling fan or as a follower of the League at large. Any news items/anmouncements you post which will directly lead readers to the whole & specific story will be a breath of fresh air here. :phew:

Solution

May 20, 2010
Cheswick, PA
Feel free to go with your passions, be those as a loyal Wheeling fan or as a follower of the League at large. Any news items/anmouncements you post which will directly lead readers to the whole & specific story will be a breath of fresh air here. :phew:
I will try to do that. I am lazy. I like clicking on the link to get the whole story. A little extra work at the beginning to make my life easier is my approach.

Solution

May 20, 2010
Cheswick, PA

The Nailers se-sign Jordan Martel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad