Prospect Info: 2024-25 Ducks Prospects

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
T Smith is tied for 2nd in points among all players in the WHL.

I also completely forgot that he’s playing on the same team as Landon DuPont, who was just granted exceptional status. DuPont has 4 goals and 7 assists in 7 games while T Smith has 1 goal and 11 assists in 6 games. I looked and they don’t play on the same pair at even strength, but they are on the PP together. That is going to be an interesting team to follow.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
T Smith is tied for 2nd in points among all players in the WHL.

I also completely forgot that he’s playing on the same team as Landon DuPont, who was just granted exceptional status. DuPont has 4 goals and 7 assists in 7 games while T Smith has 1 goal and 11 assists in 6 games. I looked and they don’t play on the same pair at even strength, but they are on the PP together. That is going to be an interesting team to follow.

RD Landon Dupont is 15 years old! And won't turn 16 until the regular season is over with in late May.

shach1

Aug 12, 2023

Stock Rising 📈

Maxim Massé, RW, Chicoutimi Saguenéens (Anaheim Ducks)​

Despite earning the Mike Bossy trophy in his draft year last season, Maxim Massé still struggled to establish his skills and cement himself as a top-50 NHL prospect. He ended up at 54th on our board, and the Anaheim Ducks picked him up at 66th.

He had a tall task ahead of him heading into his draft-plus-one — to cement himself as a leader on a young team and take charge. And so far, that mission is looking to be a major success.

A high-end shooter with strong board-battle and net-front mechanics, Massé has fully leaned into his combination of aggression and power down low to retrieve and protect pucks, drive inside contact and push to the net. Those tools — the goal-scoring and physical mechanics — are starting to look less like by-default adaptations to his lack of pure foot speed, and more like foundational staples of his game.

With six goals and three assists in four games — and points in all of them — Massé’s offensive takeover has been immediate. But the way his strengths evolved from byproducts of his weaknesses to true core elements of what makes him special has been a treat to watch.

ep

Ducks

May 29, 2007
Tustin
Yeesh, he really had to punch down :laugh: the takedown wasn't a great look, but the London player certai ly "got it" as per Perry's dictionary
I don't understand why some people think whoever lands on top on the takedown "wins", especially if the person who lands on top does it because they want the fight to be over and their face to stop getting punched repeatedly.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Looks like it was a forgettable game in Farjestad today...
Yeah, lost 5-4 in OT. Too many penalites by Färjestad again, including a player who got ejected for elbowing to the head. Clara had a bad game, fans are worried about their goalie situation, but hey...he's only 19. Solberg finished -1, 1 shot, 1 hit, 14:44.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad