Prospect Info: 2024-25 Ducks Prospects

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

It's a good summation, espeically for non-Ducks aficionados.

Although, the author lists LD as a weakness in the pipeline despite identifying Dionicio as a top defensemen in juniors and then the drafting of Solberg later in the 1st round. RD is the weakness in our system, especially since we didn't draft any this year and only one in the previous draft, in the 6th round. Also, Colangelo wasn't mentioned, but listed in the depth chart.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
Not our prospect, but I have never gone from wanting the Ducks to draft a guy, to hoping he never plays a game in the NHL so fast like I have with Demidov.

Montreal fans are insufferable.
I feel bad for Demidov. If he doesnt become a star their fans are going to turn on him

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Based on recent posts, Zegras, Nesterenko, and Luneau are also participating in this Florida camp/league. It apparently starts on July 11.
And Pastujov, too.

Also, Ducks Stream posted a podcast with several development camp interviews. Gauthier seems really locked in on his training and his desire to get better. Both Pitre and Sidorov mentioned spending time in Florida this summer with the Ducks strength coach (Mike Barwis) to put on muscle.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
And Pastujov, too.

Also, Ducks Stream posted a podcast with several development camp interviews. Gauthier seems really locked in on his training and his desire to get better. Both Pitre and Sidorov mentioned spending time in Florida this summer with the Ducks strength coach (Mike Barwis) to put on muscle.
Other NHLers/notable prospects playing in this that aren’t on the Ducks:

Nikita Zadorov
Brandon Duhaime
Anthony Duclair
Ryan Lomberg
Jack Johnson
Ivan Provorov
Andrew Peeke
Brendan Lemieux
Arthur Kaliyev
David Goyette
Evgeny Svechnikov