Prospect Info: 2024-25 Ducks Prospects

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
Terrance and Pitre, maybe Suchanek or Clang could challenge that top 10, but sure, as of now.

Then there's Moore, Dionicio who are promising but we'll see.

Gauthier also kind of has to be the top prospect as of now?

Reactions: Kalv

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
So, as of now, top prospects are maybe:

1) Sennecke
2) Zellweger
3) Solberg
4) Luneau
5) Gaucher
6) Clara
7) Colangelo
8) Myatovic
9) Hinds
10) Sidorov
Missing cutter and I think rodwin couldprobably be there somewhere

I really like our top 3 of zell, sennecke, cutter

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Zell did play over 25 (26) so I do not count him in anymore.

Gauthier
Sennecke
Luneau
Clara
Solberg
Colangelo
Dionicio
Pettersson
Pastujov
Hinds

With a LOT of depth after that

Reactions: Rasp

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Has SJ passed the Ducks in prospect pool ? Celebrini/Smith/Dickinson/Shakir/Musty/Bystedt ?
They most likely has. They got 2 studs this year, and their previous picks haven't graduated as much (e.g. Leo<>Smith)
If you compare organisational U23, for example, I'm still picking ours every day of the week. They will add some more good picks next years tho.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
Has SJ passed the Ducks in prospect pool ? Celebrini/Smith/Dickinson/Shakir/Musty/Bystedt ?
System wise I think they might have the slight edge on us. Young core wise I think we are a year or 2 ahead of them because we’ve had some great drafts ourselves. I think they would have been right there or even ahead of us had they not traded the pick that became stutzle (thank goodness they did). They did very well this and last year though.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
System wise I think they might have the slight edge on us. Young core wise I think we are a year or 2 ahead of them because we’ve had some great drafts ourselves. I think they would have been right there or even ahead of us had they not traded the pick that became stutzle (thank goodness they did). They did very well this and last year though.
With Karlsson I guess they kind of lost Stutzle but won Dickinson. I know it doesn't play out exactly like that but still

Reactions: Boo Boo

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The Kings are going to get absolutely boat raced by the Ducks and Sharks for years

Hope their fans enjoy the next 2 years lol…going to be real tough sledding for them after IMO

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Maybe but its also not a fair comparison what would be more compelling/impactful is comparing the top prospects acquired of the two since the 2021 draft, so to be fair as to when each team were actively acquiring top talent at the same time. Including graduates and trade pick ups includes all young talent acquired. Also the teams have been neck and neck since 2021. Only being a couple picks apart each draft for their high end picks.

ANA
  • Mctavish
  • Zellweger
  • Mintyukov
  • Luneau
  • Gaucher
  • Carlsson
  • Clara
  • Sennecke
  • Solberg
  • Gauthier (trade)
SJS
  • Eklund
  • Bystedt
  • Smith
  • Musty
  • Haltunnen
  • Celebrini
  • Dickinson
  • Chernyshov
  • Mukhamadullin (trade)
  • Zetterlund (trade, and not really a prospect, but young)
  • Edstrom (trade)
Both Teams have some real star upside with guys like Celebrini, Carlsson, Smith, McTavish, Mintyukov, Eklund and Gauthier. Its hard not to be jealous of San Jose's 2024 draft though, A Franchise player, a very likely high end top 4 D, and a strong top 6 candidate.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Maybe but its also not a fair comparison what would be more compelling/impactful is comparing the top prospects acquired of the two since the 2021 draft, so to be fair as to when each team were actively acquiring top talent at the same time. Including graduates and trade pick ups includes all young talent acquired. Also the teams have been neck and neck since 2021. Only being a couple picks apart each draft for their high end picks.

ANA
  • Mctavish
  • Zellweger
  • Mintyukov
  • Luneau
  • Gaucher
  • Carlsson
  • Clara
  • Sennecke
  • Solberg
  • Gauthier (trade)
SJS
  • Eklund
  • Bystedt
  • Smith
  • Musty
  • Haltunnen
  • Celebrini
  • Dickinson
  • Chernyshov
  • Mukhamadullin (trade)
  • Zetterlund (trade, and not really a prospect, but young)
  • Edstrom (trade)
Both Teams have some real star upside with guys like Celebrini, Carlsson, Smith, McTavish, Mintyukov, Eklund and Gauthier. Its hard not to be jealous of San Jose's 2024 draft though, A Franchise player, a very likely high end top 4 D, and a strong top 6 candidate.
Our defensive prospects definitely outshine theirs as of now. The forward groups are interesting to compare though. Who do you take Carlsson, McTavish, Sennecke, Gauthier versus Celebrini, Smith, Eklund, Bystedt? I guess this list highly depends on what trajectory Sennecke continues at, as he’s the most unknown on the list.

They f***ing killed this draft though, that’s a haul.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Masse’s teammate, Thomas Desruisseaux, has been invited to development camp.
1719732716015.png

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Does anyone know if Dev camp will be open this year like last year's was? If so, I'm planning on attending again.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,564.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00