Speculation: 2024-25 Coaching/Management/Ownership

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Z should be centering a scoring line. We've seen him make magic happen there plenty of times. Playing wing limits his playmaking ability.
At this point it’s Mctavish who should be a wing cause he sucks defensively anyways and has not been effective at all at center this year. Not sure Cronin has the balls to bench or change Mctavish though.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
At this point it’s Mactavish who should be a wing cause he sucks defensively anyways and has not been effective at all at center this year. Not sure Cronin has the balls to bench or change Mactavish though.

Defensive deficiencies aside he also just has a skill set that in theory should rock along the boards/ shooting / and in front of the net

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Z should be centering a scoring line. We've seen him make magic happen there plenty of times. Playing wing limits his playmaking ability.
Z will never be center here because he doesn't fit the right stereotype of what a center should be according to cronin. mctavish is bigger and mean so he's obviously the better option despite doing nothing but committing penalties. Cronin won't do what's best for his players instead he's forcing them to play in a way that doesn't best suit them.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I love the TV show The West Wing. In the season where Bartlett meets his election foe from Florida, there’s a scene at a theater where Bartlett tells his opponent a secret service agent was just killed in a robbery. The response is, “Crime. Boy, I don’t know” in a thick Florida accent.

I always imagine this scene at Cronin’s interviews.

“How do you get the team to play better?”

“Hockey. Boy, I don’t know” in a think Boston accent.

Nincompoop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad