Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I think he might be the steal of the draft, looking at him at the prospect camp he was by far the most talented player out there and now to see highlights play like that for Michigan I really think he has a higher upside than most people think. He can do 40 pts this year as a rookie and honestly I wouldn't be surprised. Team Canada better have to invite him to the WJC
I didn’t know of him before the draft but when I saw the highlights I was almost as excited as drafting Demidov. His zone entries are gorgeous.

Reactions: montreal and Maitz

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I didn’t know of him before the draft but when I saw the highlights I was almost as excited as drafting Demidov. His zone entries are gorgeous.

same here, I didn't know him before the draft but I was shocked at how good he looked in the USHL vids I posted after the draft, as he showed a lot of good things in those games and so far has carried that over to the NCAA. If you watch the vid of his game last night he easily could of had 2 or 3 pts, certainly an impressive start.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
i watched the inside the nhl draft and habs draft so many times and this kids story gives me tears every time

The Demidov pick obviously stole the show but i think this is a player we will also love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad