GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
They were hoping Harkins would be retained so they could save money.

That article you all posted makes me really want to see this team fail to learn about humility, but then I remember this team will never experience humility, just excuse making.
They can miss a third season in a row (will miss I mean) and they'd still blame the roster make up vs the coach. The fact that the ultimate Sully dick rider (Rust) basically states that tells me this core deserves this shit.

They want to back this dipshit, then reap the lack of rewards into your twilight.

I think one of the most boring things about hockey is the lack of players speaking honestly. They'll avoid saying anything negative even when they should and it's just being honest at that point. I'd rather see an article about every player that didn't workout under Sully being asked about the coaching staff but then they'd probably say the usual fluff piece type of trash.

The only way anyone speaks the truth about Sullivan and his idea of promoting players, usage, etc is if he had an incident that got him fired like Babcock, Peters, etc. Only then would some players - likely retired, when they finally grow a set apparently, would finally say anything.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
"We’ve made all kinds of adjustments to our game."

I asked Seth about this and he stated Sullivan declined to comment when asked to elaborate.

Lol

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I see that Sullivan responded about his lack of system changes, not playing younger players and his job security

When someone defends it like that... it's probably true. "But I won't get into specifics..."

"Their last postseason series win came in the first round of the 2018 playoffs." - that's all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad