GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
Because he's not waiver eligible, while every other forward is. I suspect he'll be bouncing back and forth throughout the season.
I realize that completely. Personally I think there's very little chance Puustinen or Glass gets claimed.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, but it's not completely up to date, either.
A little bit of logic and Google will sort out what Capwages doesn't have.

I realize that completely. Personally I think there's very little chance Puustinen or Glass gets claimed.
Puustinen I think would get claimed. A skilled winger at a good cap hit that if any of those teams seeing that even dug into his analytics, corsi, and his scouting would be like "are they f***ing dumb?" When they see him on waivers. Glass would be a player on his 3rd team that has failed to meet any sort of even half expectations and is a higher cap hit. If a team needs a C he would go but other than that I doubt it.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Like a dozen players who match Puustinen's profile just cleared waivers. It'd be great if he takes off and becomes a significant contributor, but a lot of teams have similar players in similar positions.

I still doubt he'd get claimed unless it's by a team desperate for bodies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Jeez this is shite.

Drew O’Connor-Sidney Crosby-Anthony Beauvillier
Michael Bunting-Evgeni Malkin-Rickard Rakell
Rutger McGroarty-Lars Eller-Jesse Puljujarvi
Kevin Hayes-Cody Glass-Noel Acciari
Puustinen

Anyone expecting a win, bless your sweet simple mind.

Puustinen produced more with less favourable usage even in camp and they chose to play a winger on his off wing instead of him in his natural wing spot. And Dubas wants to wax poetic about rewriting the script and being better and your coach is still doing dipshit things?

The fact that Dubas had to hold Rust out also shows how Sullivan would have played him and that's a major problem when your gm has to do the right thing that the coach wouldn't.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Jeez this is shite.

Drew O’Connor-Sidney Crosby-Anthony Beauvillier
Michael Bunting-Evgeni Malkin-Rickard Rakell
Rutger McGroarty-Lars Eller-Jesse Puljujarvi
Kevin Hayes-Cody Glass-Noel Acciari
Puustinen

Anyone expecting a win, bless your sweet simple mind.

Puustinen produced more with less favourable usage even in camp and they chose to play a winger on his off wing instead of him in his natural wing spot. And Dubas wants to wax poetic about rewriting the script and being better and your coach is still doing dipshit things?

The fact that Dubas had to hold Rust out also shows how Sullivan would have played him and that's a major problem when your gm has to do the right thing that the coach wouldn't.
While Dust is out, I think they should have gone
DOC-Sid-Rakell
Bunting-G-Puustinen

And sat Beau…Puusty has played pretty well previously with Geno…worth a shot

Ad

Ad

Ad