GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Anytime I log in and I see 45 notifications on this damn site, I have to take a breath and wonder who did I offend on the main board last night and did I get a warning again?

Ludvig just completely ate shit and nearly gave the Jackets a 2 on 1 against :laugh:
Sullivan - "I like his sticktoitiveness, he plays with juice and the right way."

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Usually not a fan of my wife wearing the CBJ jersey, especially when its the Pens vs Jackets, but its her Johnny one, I'll let it slide.

Have you met this board?
Unfortunately if I ignore too many on this board, I will never see a GDT again.

I somehow missed Jack Johnson returning to Columbus. I thought they just had Kent, but JJ back to I guess retire with them.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Blokes being down on Pono and Koivunen need to chill the f*** out, first Koivunen is coming back to NA to play for WBS and that's his first season with the Pens organization, Pono needs at least one good year in WBS as well and get over his injury bs. Also I like the stuff I have read about MacDonald and his development approach, so the more of these prospects playing for him over Sullivan would be my preference.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I want Hayes to have a big year because of you know, the shit he's gone through, but holy crap is he not good. I don't know if Hayes should be a C at this stage of his career. Blokes that put Eller above him in the line-up, my sincerest apologies to you lot, you were right to do that. I was wrong.

JJ is the best player on the ice and we’re still paying him 😝
I can't be mad at JJ, its not his fault Sullivan used him the way he did, also to have your parents destroy your entire retirement nest egg and career earnings is so f***ing ruthlessly horrid to do to your own child.

Glad he won a cup and was able to at least build up some of his retirement funds again somewhat.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Blokes being down on Pono and Koivunen need to chill the f*** out, first Koivunen is coming back to NA to play for WBS and that's his first season with the Pens organization, Pono needs at least one good year in WBS as well and get over his injury bs. Also I like the stuff I have read about MacDonald and his development approach, so the more of these prospects playing for him over Sullivan would be my preference.
THIS**^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Watch the regulars lose tomorrow vs Columbus B. Hockey makes no sense.

Lol look at that Jacket trying to communicate with JJ. As if that's gonna make any difference.
Effort and skating make a huge difference…which is why I’m so thrilled we’re populating our team with ancient bottom six players

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Puustinen, Broz and Kral almost had a really nice tick-tack-toe goal there, think it jumped over Kral's stick. Puustinen did have a bad turnover right after that but I think it was a weird bounce off of the glass.

I'm not really a fan of what I've seen from Kral tbh. He plays an ultra aggressive offensive style, almost like that of a rover, and gives up a ton of chances defensively. I like his skating and how activated he's getting but he also looks extremely suspect defensively. I can't even really think of a comparable I've seen on the Penguins that plays like Kral.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad