GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Can Brunicke play on his off side? Yeah?
MP 65
Brunicke 58
Pickering St Ivany
Graves
I'd rather not f*** with a lad like Brunicke playing on his off side in his NHL stint if he gets 9 games.

This team has been using left handed D on the right side, right handed D that shows promise like Harrison are a rare breed.

Also...

Pettersson
Graves
Aho
Grzelcyk
Ludvig
Shea
Pickering
Kral
Belliveau

They're all LHD.

Its why Dubas brought in Clurman and Hollowell because after Letang and Karlsson the next right handed D is Jack St Ivany. I'd send Brunicke back. Roll with Jack as one of the RD, see how long Karlsson is out.

Reactions: Dipsy Doodle

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
i guess the game on saturday will be pretty much our starting lineup since its the last one?
Waiting and waiting for cuts to be made. But since we have b2b friday-saturday i guess we will keep a larga amount of players

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Hot take: Ponomarev seems quite injury prone.
I did say he reminded me of Sobotka.

True Penguin…I really think Brunicke needs to stay up…we have too many shit defensemen lol

More cohesion lol.

Then when the season starts...

Oh noes it's the same f***ing system! It has its moments like yesterday's game and then you realize oh right, this is typical of Sullys system. Powerplay doing its usual shit against AHL players isn't giving me much hype for them fixing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad