GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I agree but under no circumstances should they burn his ELC or keep him up
He’s probably our best RD after Letang rn lol…that’s how terrible we are if EK is out…but I definitely would go Letang, JSI, and then Brunicke over Aho, Ludvig or Shea ….Sullivan won’t though…it will probably be Graves-Aho on the third pair lol

Reactions: Gurglesons

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I heard about this guy named Don Simon. I think he’s got a shot at making the team this year.

Big time scorer.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Lol, this is what we've come to now, remember when we used to mock other fans that were that hyped for a pre-season game and win?

They us.

I also don't understand this roster at all, its the preseason and the third game, you try some new shit, but nah.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
They've given the Pens issues for a few years now.

(So have a lot of other teams though lol)
The vast majority of the NHL gives the Pens issues in their own end, unfortunately. But when you have your big guns playing, you at least expect to control that a little against a weaker team. Not get outshot that badly. Win is whatever, looking at the other things, same issues, different year.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
If he can play, play him. Why do we care if we burn his ELC?
He could barely score in the WHL last year. I’d like to see him play 30 min a night with the puck on his stick for a year or two.

even if he has a nice game or two…. the likelihood of him being useful at game 40 is low and then he would be waiver eligible earlier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad