GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Tonight's game should be streamable via the Penguins website:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That looks like a really good AHL team.

lol. If Puustinen doesn’t score a goal at minimum, probably two, tonight it’s over for him, per Mike Sullivan’s incredibly exacting standards for him that he has for no other borderline player on the roster lol

Reactions: Sideline

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Okay that O'Connor-Eller-Puustinen line makes me feel like Puustinen isn't 100% destined for WBS. He really just needs to have a good game on that line and I feel like it could make a huge difference.

Reactions: Dominance

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens have Rust and Rakell on top 2 so the question is Glass, Puustinen or Jesse P for the 3rd and 4th lines. I think Jesse P is better for what the Pens need. Puustinen has options I believe so send him down for PT on a top line. He will play this year as a Pen just not right away. DK sports writer wrote he is far more comfortable in North America and his english is much better. He still needs to add size/strength and his shot although good has to get off quicker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad