GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Tomorrow's roster has so much yuck. I don't even want to watch.

I probably will.

But right now I'm saying I won't.

Hayes, Hayes, Glass, Gruden, Acciari, Johnstone, Koppanen, and Imama make me very, very soft.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Tomorrow, if not already posted:

Below is the Penguins' lineup for Tuesday’s preseason game against the Buffalo Sabres at PPG Paints Arena. Puck drop is set for 7:00 PM ET and the game will be available to watch locally on SportsNet Pittsburgh. Fans can also tune in on the Penguins' official flagship radio station, 105.9 'The X'.

GOALIES

30 – Joel Blomqvist

39 – Alex Nedeljkovic

DEFENSE

3 – Jack St. Ivany

5 – Ryan Shea

25 – Sebastian Aho

27 – Ryan Graves

38 – Owen Pickering

45 – Harrison Brunicke

82 – Filip Kral

FORWARDS

2 – Rutger McGroarty

9 – Marc Johnstone

13 – Kevin Hayes

14 – Boko Imama

15 – Joona Koppanen

19 – Cody Glass

22 – Sam Poulin

44 – Jonathan Gruden

46 – Blake Lizotte

55 – Noel Acciari

72 – Anthony Beauvillier

74 – Tanner Howe

85 – Avery Hayes
Interesting…why? Buffalo isn’t going to be sending it’s NHL roster this time so I’m not sure why we need to see McG again for example…

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Interesting…why? Buffalo isn’t going to be sending it’s NHL roster this time so I’m not sure why we need to see McG again for example…
There are 7 preseason games. Sid and Geno and the established guys only need 3-4 max to get ready. The rest are fighting for spots, either here or in WBS.

Guys like McGroarty, Poulin, Puustinen, Puljujarvi, etc. are going to play a bunch.

Sid and Geno didn't play until Game 4 of the preseason last year. The Pens play Ottawa in that showcase game in their fourth game this year. Bet that's when we see the big guns again this year.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
He's looking to make the team so he should play any opportunity that he gets.
Yeah but let’s see him with Sid and Rust or Eller if they’re looking to play him in the NHL, and other NHL players, as well as against NHL players

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
There are 7 preseason games. Sid and Geno and the established guys only need 3-4 max to get ready. The rest are fighting for spots, either here or in WBS.

Guys like McGroarty, Poulin, Puustinen, Puljujarvi, etc. are going to play a bunch.

Sid and Geno didn't play until Game 4 of the preseason last year. The Pens play Ottawa in that showcase game in their fourth game this year. Bet that's when we see the big guns again this year.
I mean I wouldn’t play Sid and G except for a game or two lol…
I meant more that, if the Pens are legit looking at these guys and giving them a chance at a roster spot, they 1) should be playing with other NHL players and 2) should be playing against NHL players to see how they do…I’m just guessing Buffalo won’t be playing many NHL players this game,unlike last one, because teams rarely do onthe road, but who knows…
This is my version of saying “they aren’t really interested in McG (for example) as a possible candidate to start the season in the NHL”…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad