Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I don't get the hate for Parker. I certainly would not understand much love being thrown his way but the Avs games I've watched so far this season (all of them so far!!) I've not walked away thinking the difference was that bum Parker.

I certainly hate him being our third line center but that's not his fault. He was brought in to be a 4th liner and see if he could convert back to C. I think he's done okayish for that. It's tough to really say because he's getting overplayed because of injuries. He's averaging over 14 minutes a night and leading the team in TOI for PK. I think the hate for him may be usage related. I'd like to see him on the 4th line with 4th line wingers playing against 4th line competition before completely writing him off.
Agree with you 100%.

I think last game (or the game before - can't remember) was his worst but apart from that for what he's being asked to do, he's been fine. It's not like he's solely responsible for goals against every night or anything.

In an ideal world, he'd be on the 4th line and the Avs would stop trying to convert wingers into centermen. Maybe they could find some guys that can WIN A f***ING FACEOFF in the process!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad