Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yeah, I've been smart enough to avoid ever actually seeing it, but know what it is. Which is a life win in itself.
No, you're not supposed to game the system like that.

You hear about it when you're twelve, even though you would have been like 25, you see it with the friend who told you in like a school or a library, and you're fine after that.

You're... completely fine after that... yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
What about the episode of Fear Factor that wasn’t allowed to be aired? That may have gotten me worse than 2G1C. The buddy who showed me that loved to call me and make donkey sounds or make them when he’d see me because of how I reacted to it. Eeeeeeeyyyawwwww

• Haha

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
  • Haha

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
No, you're not supposed to game the system like that.

You hear about it when you're twelve, even though you would have been like 25, you see it with the friend who told you in like a school or a library, and you're fine after that.

You're... completely fine after that... yeah.

When you see a guy vomit on two other guys in front of a laptop right after you walk in to a barracks room. That's all you need to know.

Sometimes you just gotta take the win lol.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
If Georgiev+Foudy+2nd gets it done for Gibson 50% retained I’m doing it no questions asked. I’d also probably look to get Annunen to the minors or get a more reliable 3G.

Reactions: xAvsx89

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Of Gibson gonna come back and be healthy, I’d take him over Blackwood. Gibson could do really well with the Avs. He’s been stuck with a bad Ducks teams for a while and still put up decent numbers. Other than the last 2 seasons, he has had 900 + save percentage with the Ducks. Give him a healthy full Avs lineup and I think he’d be great

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad