Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
The Swayman situation remind me of the O'Reilly situation with Avs. They took him to arbitration and he took it personally and now they are paying the price.

Pride and respect works in different ways with different people but you have to know who are dealing with or things aren't going to end well. I know this from my own experiences.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The Swayman situation remind me of the O'Reilly situation with Avs. They took him to arbitration and he took it personally and now they are paying the price.

Pride and respect works in different ways with different people but you have to know who are dealing with or things aren't going to end well. I know this from my own experiences.
But they didn't take him to arbitration. They were literally in the waiting room before the hearing and Sakic talked him into signing a deal.

If there was bad blood it was well in place long, long before that. The whole contract talks falling apart because (allegedly) Eric Lacroix went barging in and completely screwed things up, followed by the offer sheet that pretty much got people on both sides of it fired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad