Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Yep. I came away extremely impressed. Good head on his shoulders, extremely confident, team-first, no bullshit, nose to the grindstone kind of guy. Bit of a contrast from the guy we have now.

IMG_1531.gif

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Wagner and Tynan on waivers. I think that Pretty much means Ritchie made the team.
Wagner legitimately had one guy to beat for a spot on this team and he couldn't even do that - and that one guy has 0 NHL experience.

I hope he never plays a game for us this season. One of the few players I actively dislike because he does nothing of substance and takes bad penalties.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Wagner legitimately had one guy to beat for a spot on this team and he couldn't even do that - and that one guy has 0 NHL experience.

I hope he never plays a game for us this season. One of the few players I actively dislike because he does nothing of substance and takes bad penalties.
He will play games, but it won’t be a great sign.

Wagner and Tynan on waivers. I think that Pretty much means Ritchie made the team.
Avs probably carry 13F as a max and may only carry 12. Still a touch away.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Well this game is depressing. I went all the way back to the Avs first year and Marc Denis is younger than me.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Who's left on the roster, I've lost track.
I think they are at 13F (excluding Landy, Nuke and Lehky), but have 9D with Ludvig (and Brannstrom has played forward in the NHL). So a cut still to go. My guess is they give him another shot to show enough to stay for a bit, but had to be enough to play.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I think giving Ritchie a couple of games isn't a bad thing at all, even though he is clearly not ready. He will see some action and it truly shows him what he needs to work on to be successfull.

It didn't hurt Mikko either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad