Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Colton Wood line needed LOC badly
Yeah they went in the toilet after LOC went down. And they REALLY fell apart when Bednar tried like hell to put Parise on their right wing. They looked a lot better with Kiviranta but it still wasn’t the same.

I guess on a side note, it’s good to see O’Connor has really rounded his game into form. He started out a one-dimensional grinder but IMO he’s more of a complete player now.

Should also be noted the penalty kill also really went in the shitter when he went down.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah they went in the toilet after LOC went down. And they REALLY fell apart when Bednar tried like hell to put Parise on their right wing. They looked a lot better with Kiviranta but it still wasn’t the same.

I guess on a side note, it’s good to see O’Connor has really rounded his game into form. He started out a one-dimensional grinder but IMO he’s more of a complete player now.

Should also be noted the penalty kill also really went in the shitter when he went down.
This guy is going to get PAID next Summer as a UFA and it won't be here. I imagine if he has another good season he'll secure himself something like 4x3M or more and asked to be a middle six guy.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
This guy is going to get PAID next Summer as a UFA and it won't be here. I imagine if he has another good season he'll secure himself something like 4x3M or more and asked to be a middle six guy.
I’m expecting even more than that and good for him. He just needs to stay healthy next season. The rest is there for LOC.

Reactions: Pokecheque

AvalancheSpeedsters

Aug 2, 2005
Kamloops, BC
Casey is a nice addition so feeling better about the centre position moving forward .. but yeah radical changes (only makar should be untouchable) have to at least be considered .

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
Shannon weighs in on the Avalanche, post-playoffs. Good perspective from an admitted Dallas fan.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

I’m expecting even more than that and good for him. He just needs to stay healthy next season. The rest is there for LOC.

Only thing that gives me pause is that he’s recovering from hip surgery. Based on other players who have undergone similar procedures, it seems to take a full year before they really heal completely. If LOC loses even a step that’ll be devastating to his game.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I heard the fan base would be open to trading Mikko?

Let's start the bidding at 10 OV + Holtz + top goalie prospect Issac Poulter (4 shut outs in a row for the Thunder)

You want an overpay? That's an over pay.

• Haha
Reactions: Pierce Hawthorne

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Casey is a nice addition so feeling better about the centre position moving forward .. but yeah radical changes (only makar should be untouchable) have to at least be considered .
More time/camp/practices with Bednar’s system will only benefit him. I also think he didn’t exactly get great linemates (coughParisecough). The team is in DIRE need of two-way talent so they’ll be relying on him heavily next season.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I heard the fan base would be open to trading Mikko?

Let's start the bidding at 10 OV + Holtz + top goalie prospect Issac Poulter (4 shut outs in a row for the Thunder)

You want an overpay? That's an over pay.
Lindy knew something that y’all and Fitzy are gonna learn eventually.

Holtz sucks.

Rest of that deal in nice though.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
okay. How about this

10 OV
Casey
Pouiler

For Rantanen
I feel like a roster player has to come back if for no other reason than to make the salary cap work.

Honestly I can’t see the Devils pursuing Rants when they’ve invested so much in Timo Meier (and I think that was a big mistake).

Reactions: Balthazar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad