2024-2025 season predictions:

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Just wait until DD starts working his magic.
It's only a matter of time.

Current thought process in Niagara:

Coach: “We have a Championship contender on our hands here! Even if not this year, our team is young and will continue to grow!”

DD: “I wonder how much of a bag I can get for Kevin He?”

Reactions: mattommy98

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
Current thought process in Niagara:

Coach: “We have a Championship contender on our hands here! Even if not this year, our team is young and will continue to grow!”

DD: “I wonder how much of a bag I can get for Kevin He?”
3 Different Nhl Scouts over the weekend Thurs-Sun brought up to me that they are positive he will ruin the team again this year.

This is what Hockey Op's around the league think of the Ice Dogs and reputation the owner has built.
What a chance they have to try and repair the culture there. -i honestly just don't think he can help himself though.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
3 Different Nhl Scouts over the weekend Thurs-Sun brought up to me that they are positive he will ruin the team again this year.

This is what Hockey Op's around the league think of the Ice Dogs and reputation the owner has built.
What a chance they have to try and repair the culture there. -i honestly just don't think he can help himself though.

It is quite literally why I have the Ice Dogs out of the playoffs. It sure isn’t because of the current roster.

I’m not going to give him the benefit of the doubt but I will give the team a chance. I am holding out hope that this is the start of a turnaround. Great city, great fanbase, nice rink. This is a jewel franchise in the OHL. I hope this is the turnaround season where they can leave all the garbage behind.

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
It is quite literally why I have the Ice Dogs out of the playoffs. It sure isn’t because of the current roster.

I’m not going to give him the benefit of the doubt but I will give the team a chance. I am holding out hope that this is the start of a turnaround. Great city, great fanbase, nice rink. This is a jewel franchise in the OHL. I hope this is the turnaround season where they can leave all the garbage behind.
I would imagine Boudreau walks if DD puts his stamp on this as well.

Reactions: the dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad