NHL 2024- 2025 Out of Town

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
It's $10.99/ month...carries a ton of games - often with with the ability to pick the broadcast crew - and is easy to leave once the regular season winds down

Hard to beat on a cold, snowy night in February 😊
I am over what I can spend (being retired). Most games are on NESN. The few that aren't are on another channel that I get or I am at thegame so it doesn't matter.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Johansson in for Vasilefsky, who's allowed 3 goals this period.

Overall he gave up 4 goals on 14 shots. 🤮

Last edited:

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Vasilesky doesn’t bail Tampa Bay out anymore does he ?

Time for some football 🏈

The Leafs have him figured out, been lighting him up for a few years now. To the Leafs credit they have played really well so far, should be 6-0 counting tonight's game, both games they lost they ran into really hot goalies. Never doubt the Leafs in the regular season.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tampa looks slow versus the Leafs....giving up lots of 2 on 1's and have an offense that looks discombobulated

If Vasilesky doesn't bring his A game they are very vulnerable

reminds me of a team wearing the Spoked B

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Tampa looks slow versus the Leafs....giving up lots of 2 on 1's and have an offense that looks discombobulated

If Vasilesky doesn't bring his A game they are very vulnerable

reminds me of a team wearing the Spoked B
Although the Bruins haven’t shown it , I do believe the Bruins backend is better than Tampa’s ?

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The Leafs have him figured out, been lighting him up for a few years now. To the Leafs credit they have played really well so far, should be 6-0 counting tonight's game, both games they lost they ran into really hot goalies. Never doubt the Leafs in the regular season.

Unfortunately for the Leafs the playoffs aren't starting tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad