Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
Ghule is always in and out of the lineup. Now i Know why he signed for so cheap. He knew that 5.5m was for ~60 games/year.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Guhle finished the game and is just in a day-to-day designation. I don't mind the abundance of caution. Matheson left and is playing on Saturday.

But it is comical - if injuries are why we get another year of high picks, then let's not look at a gift horse in the mouth.
Maybe you should look a gift horse in the mouth when it's a Trojan Horse.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
On the Sick Podcast Stu Cowan mentioned that he saw Laine after the game and that he was no longer on crutches. He was walking gingerly but good news is that he now doesn't need the crutches
With 2-3 months before a return to play, that should be expected. 3 weeks of that 2-3 have already went by.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Another incoming shoulder surgery?

The injuries have made the last few years significantly less fun. It's kind of killing my interest in the rebuild and core players to be honest.
I agree. The team should be fun to watch with a lot of young players, but most of them have missed a ton of significant time. Not only does it hurt the entertainment value, but it hurts the rebuild by stunting their growth.

Sports are dumb.

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
We had to know this was coming after he left the practice. I was actually surprised he played this weekend.

i'm getting very tired of not seeing what the rebuild is supposed to give fan: exiting games and hope of better days because of injuries. I have no clue how to fix this, but this is getting stupid.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Are we getting hurt on the road or at home? Is there something with the boards now that the seemless glass is long gone and the last culprit of injuries? Are the trainers just awful and making them do the wrong things? Is it because we have so many smurfs and the bigger players are trying to do more to open up the ice and carry the physical load?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Another incoming shoulder surgery?

The injuries have made the last few years significantly less fun. It's kind of killing my interest in the rebuild and core players to be honest.
I think they would know by now if Slaf's shoulder requires a surgery or not. Unless Slaf really doesn't want to be operated...

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I think they would know by now if Slaf's shoulder requires a surgery or not. Unless Slaf really doesn't want to be operated...

Didn't Caufield play half the season on his bum shoulder before they finally convinced him to have surgery?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Didn't Caufield play half the season on his bum shoulder before they finally convinced him to have surgery?
It seems like caufield didn't tell the docs about it until he went for a check-up after he got a big hit in a game. The same thing happened last year with Xhekaj, he hid his shoulder issue for most of the season.

Slaf is clearly not hiding anything.

Reactions: dinodebino

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
It seems like caufield didn't tell the docs about it until he went for a check-up after he got a big hit in a game. The same thing happened last year with Xhekaj, he hid his shoulder issue for most of the season.

Slaf is clearly not hiding anything.

Both were in a contract year. I guess that contribute to players hiding their injuries.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad