Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
They all just wanna chill with Laine because he's just so cool :sarcasm:

But for real, I hope these are all minor and the team is just being cautious because of past injury problems.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

I'm almost positive he f***ed up his shoulder in that stupid fight in pre-seaon against Ottawa. What a f***ing nightmare of a pre-seaon. Team didn't gel at all and I didn't like how MSL handled it. He should have thrown the full team out there anyway instead of running from a fight.

Since then, Slaf has been taking rest days. Hopefully, it's just a minor muscle issue (mild sprain bruise, etc).

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
I had a friend in high school, great athlete but he was always getting hurt. Broke his leg celebrating a hockey goal. All he ever ate was candy, I never seen anyone eat as much candy as this kid. His bones were made of glass, probably from all the candy. I think the Habs have a similar issue.
Which one of these kids is your friend?

IMG_2470.jpeg

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
Surprised at this. I thought it would be the reverse, so Guhle definitely not playing at NYI, while Matheson is probably a game time decision.

If Matheson can't go, our defense is probably:

Hutson-Barron
Struble-Savard
Xhekaj-Mailloux

That should be fun.

Please define "fun" ;)

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Man...trade them all. This is absurd, this team is always injured.
Without a proper line-up support players just get overexposed and that's what increase the risk of injuries. That's why shit line-up usually have more freak injuries than the good line-ups. Last year, Chicago and SJ had more injuries than the Habs for example. Columbus is always around the bottom too.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Oooooh! My man Heineman about to break out in the top 6? I mean there’s noone left who can shoot left handed.

Last game was a bore fest. At least Hutson has the puck a lot. Might be tuning out early this year it’s sad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad