Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Nice! That's great news. He need to play games for his sake as well. Still seems surreal that a nothing play like Dach/Reinbacher ends their season whereas Laine's looked awful and is gone for a couple of months.
I'm not surprised. I called it to my wife that Reinbacher's injury was going to be worse.

In both the Dach and Reinbacher cases, the knee was obliterated by the leg catching on something (boards). The torsion lasted longer. Laine sustained a blow from the side but the pressure on the knee was only an instant, not a half-second or more.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I stand corrected. However he did get the Laine trade correctly including that Harris was going the other way.

He wasn't far off on the injury update either. He probably knows someone in the inside.

December was best case scenario and miracle territory for me. Seeing him yesterday at the practice in overall a good mood gave me hope that he wasn't completely done.

Except he didn't
1727819479887.png

People discussed Laine to Habs for quite a while so "predicting him to Habs" is a good educated guess. Harris was also a favorite to be traded by most of the fanbase so putting him in the trade. He had the pick on the wrong side as well and hinted at more pieces being in the deal.

1727819506299.png

Wrong by 17-18 days.

Reactions: Mcdonaldz

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
So for Laine, 2-3 months means early December to early January (23~37 games missed).

I think that's RHP timeframe for a return too.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Except he didn't
View attachment 911440

People discussed Laine to Habs for quite a while so "predicting him to Habs" is a good educated guess. Harris was also a favorite to be traded by most of the fanbase so putting him in the trade. He had the pick on the wrong side as well and hinted at more pieces being in the deal.

View attachment 911442

Wrong by 17-18 days.
I haven't looked at his whole history and I'm sure he got plenty of false clickbait rumors but his recent track record is still impressive.

Most insiders were saying Habs weren't interested in Laine. This guy being able to call Harris being part of the package is no coincidence. Someone is feeding him something.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I haven't looked at his whole history and I'm sure he got plenty of false clickbait rumors but his recent track record is still impressive.

Most insiders were saying Habs weren't interested in Laine. This guy being able to call Harris being part of the package is no coincidence. Someone is feeding him something.
Could be. Either the Habs weren't interested until other options didn't come to fruition or they told Waddell to get back to them if he needed to move the entire cap hit.

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
I watch Marinaro because his self importance is comical. I do like some of his guests. I prefer the Shayne and McCagg show way more.
You were doing great until the part about McCagg. He’s more insufferable than Meatball, which is no small feat.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
You were doing great until the part about McCagg. He’s more insufferable than Meatball, which is no small feat.
I like McGuire & Murphy. Although I find Murphy doesn't bring much to the convo but agree with Pierre.
Max Lap is a good guest.

I watch Marinaro because his self importance is comical. I do like some of his guests. I prefer the Shayne and McCagg show way more.

I know, it so funny.

When he gets out the spray bottle, I just laugh, looks like a total buffoon.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Nice!!! 2-3 months he'll be back after xmas break, just in time to make da playoffs!

We're back in business, baby!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad