Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jul 6, 2016
Welp hopefully Ghule is ready to get comfortable on the right side I don't expect Reinbacher to ever be what we hoped now
Hopefully, we gonna see him (Guhle) dressed for the last two pre-season games. I hope Xhekaj will get better on D because his fighting skills are overated and his physical health is already doomed with two operations to shoulders in two seasons.

Reactions: habsfan891

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Hopefully, we gonna see him (Guhle) dressed for the last two pre-season games. I hope Xhekaj will get better on D because his fighting skills are overated and his physical health is already doomed with two operations to shoulders in two seasons.
Guhle isn't playing tonight and the last preseason game is Saturday so hopefully he can play in it

Reactions: 1909

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Could it be a scenario where the knee could heal enough to finish the season and he gets surgery over the summer? That would be a good scenario.

Let's say, out until Jan 2025. Surgery in summer, comes back December 2025.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Could it be a scenario where the knee could heal enough to finish the season and he gets surgery over the summer? That would be a good scenario.

Let's say, out until Jan 2025. Surgery in summer, comes back December 2025.

I get the impression its this outcome or just flat out bad, and he is done and they are just doing due diligence.

I wanted to see Laine but, ive always been ok with 1 more down yr, top 5 pick

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
If Laine and the Habs are seeking other opinions it means it could be a partial tear and that's possibly not so bad.

Reactions: overlords

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
No, they really don’t.
What does this mean?

Teams disclose injuries after EVERY injury once they've confirmed the extent of the injury.

That's how it works in ALL of sports.

They just did it this morning with Reinbacher lol

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
What does this mean?

Teams disclose injuries after EVERY injury once they've confirmed the extent of the injury.

IIRC they never revealed Slafkovsky's injury

I don't think they're gonna say what the injury is precisely.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
What does this mean?

I'm not exactly sure informing us as to which half of the body incurred the damage meets my definition for transparency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad