Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
3 months at most for Laine. Don’t have insight but just putting together some info from different sources and making an educated guess.

I believe he’s got the goods. Say goodbye to Laine and Reinbacher this season.

new-girl-emotions.gif

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Tony creating momentum, Tony reporting from his multiple accounts, its absolutely bonkers at the Sick Poscast today folks. His flatop is incessantly flapping. Grant McCagg on line one indicating his sources (Tony) corroborating what Tony is saying. Tony putting out an announcement speaking about himself as a source in third person. All the Tonys now confirming same report. Laine definitely injured and out for a loooong time anywhwere from 2 days to 2 years give or take a few days or few years. Tony now on line one calling into his show. Confirmed. Laine in bad shape.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Is it weird that I'm more concerned about Reinbacher at this point? I hope the injury isn't a repeat of what he was facing last year......
No, you are perfectly correct.

Laine was an experiment. Sucks that he's injured, especially in the context of this season, but he was not a piece you plan around for when you're contending.

Reinbacher's an entirely different story. Him being potentially derailed by injury means that we have nothing to show for from one of our rebuilding years.

Suzuki's not going to be 25 forever and it takes time for defensemen to develop into a top pair players.

Reactions: Gravity

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
we don't know anything yet. it might be 6 weeks. Now if it 8 months acll damage then let me remind everyone habs end up with a Kucherov situation. Lanie on LTIR and the INS pays and Hughes get 8.5 mil cap space to add to Price LTIR, YIKES!!!! and Hughes goes HEAD HUNTING.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Not gonna say Reinbacher was a bad pick. Losing a top 5 pick's d+2 is horrendous though. Pretty likely he never hits his potential now which sucks.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Not gonna say Reinbacher was a bad pick. Losing a top 5 pick's d+2 is horrendous though. Pretty likely he never hits his potential now which sucks.
He was injured in his D+1 as well. I don't know how he got significantly hurt on that play...

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Injuries are part of the game. Surgeries are better than they were. He still have the time and the tools to succeed. I'd be more concerned about multiple concussions than random knee injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad