Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Habs -
Rafaël Harvey-Pinard- Broken Leg - Out 4 Months - July 25th Surgery
Kiaden Guhle - appendix - 1 week re-evaluated - Happened 9-18

Laval -

Prospects -

Quentin Miller - Right Shoulder Out Six Months - Happened 9-6
Alexander Gordin - unknown listed as injured - Happened 9-3?
Dmitri Kostenko - unknown listed as injured - Happened 9-14

Last edited:

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Habs - Rafaël Harvey-Pinard- Broken Leg - Out 4 Months - July 25th Surgery

Laval -

Prospects - Quentin Miller - Right Shoulder Out Six Months - Happened 9-6
Alexander Gordin - unknown but he's listed as injured - Happened 9-3?
Dmitri Kostenko - unknown but he's listed as injured - Happened 9-14
Hoping that this is a real short thread this year

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Habs -
Rafaël Harvey-Pinard- Broken Leg - Out 4 Months - July 25th Surgery

Laval -

Prospects -

Quentin Miller - Right Shoulder Out Six Months - Happened 9-6
Alexander Gordin - unknown listed as injured - Happened 9-3?
Dmitri Kostenko - unknown listed as injured - Happened 9-14
6 months! Wow.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
IIRC Roy did not have the appendix removed immediately but went through some treatments

Didn't Patrick Roy once have an appendicitis in the playoffs and come back a couple of days later? That guy was a beast.

Just f***ing brutal. Losing our #1 Dman in the first days of camp after the last few years.

He'll come back and have to ease himself into normal abdominal movements, be cautious about reaggrivating etc etc
Better first day of camp than in 2 weeks. This surgery is no big deal, he will be back easily

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
690 saying today Guhle had appendix surgery. To be re-evaluated in 7 days.
Nice we have 7 NHL D plus Mailloux, Reinbacher and Engstrom in Laval.

I could see Hughes picking up a dman on waivers at some point just before the start of the regular season when teams are making their cuts, like he did last year with Kovacevic, if Mailloux, Reinbacher, and Engstrom are all deemed to need more time in Laval.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Yup Canadiens just made it official
I just noticed that. Lol Sorry

I could see Hughes picking up a dman on waivers at some point just before the start of the regular season when teams are making their cuts, like he did last year with Kovacevic, if Mailloux, Reinbacher, and Engstrom are all deemed to need more time in Laval.
690 was talking about starting season with 8 D.

Reactions: Nico Cauzuki

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022

Exactly what I said a couple weeks ago

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
690 was talking about starting season with 8 D.
It all depends on what they think is best for the development of Mailloux, Reinbacher, and Engstrom.

If Hutson and Mailloux are ready, maybe they start 8D. But Hughes said in a recent interview, we can always send dmen that are waiver exempt to Laval if need be. And he said he wants the young D to get good playing time.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
If we were in the playoffs Guhle would be back for sure. I think Patrick missed one game.

And Patrick was freaking Patrick on his return too. Looked like he wasn’t recently released from a hospital that game.

Roy didn't have surgery until after though, which is what actually prevents you from playing.

As others have mentioned, you are given very light duties after an abdominal surgery because it's possible to reinjure.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Roy didn't have surgery until after though, which is what actually prevents you from playing.

As others have mentioned, you are given very light duties after an abdominal surgery because it's possible to reinjure.
Yeah, that’s right! Forgot that detail. Gimme a break, I was 15 at the time. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Canadienna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad