2024-2025 Injury Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Dahlin and Tage dealing with injuries before the season even starts. Wonderful. Gut check time for the boys if they're out any extended period of time. I wasn't expecting a healthy Tage anyways. The man is always playing dinged up. Dahlin playing dinged up could really harm the season, though. Byram wants to be the #1 guy. Well, this may be your chance if Dahlin is missing time!

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Dahlin and Tage dealing with injuries before the season even starts. Wonderful. Gut check time for the boys if they're out any extended period of time. I wasn't expecting a healthy Tage anyways. The man is always playing dinged up. Dahlin playing dinged up could really harm the season, though. Byram wants to be the #1 guy. Well, this may be your chance if Dahlin is missing time!

Story is up about Dahlin:

Pondslider

Sep 17, 2006
Buffalo
Testing what out? If he’s “testing” something and it caused him to miss the whole practice how is that “fine”?

I’m sure Sabresaccess is the one to get the scoop

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
And not on the ice for today's practice. Yeah. Concern.

Screenshot_20240919_093101_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240919_093106_Instagram.jpg

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
If he was on the ice "testing it", that means he has an off season injury.
Yeah, that is what that quote would lead you to believe. Its not something that happened in practice, it was just his first time on the ice with the team, they wanted to see how he felt and have confirmed he's not yet ready to go. Probably some sort of strain that might nag for a big.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad