Prospect Info: 2024-2025 In The System: Checkers, Ghost Pirates, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Knight played both games against the Marlies and I think every goal against he had almost no chance. This team is poorly coached. Don’t get why he played Knight both games on a back to back either. Their defensive structure is a joke.

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL
It's pretty funny how people here continuously find scapegoats and just run with it, pretending as if they are the only thing wrong with the team. Remember Yandle? It's especially funny though when I see people dunk on coaches (i.e. Tallas, Kinnear). Like do you really now anything about hockey coaching in general, not to mention what is going on in the Panthers locker room? Is there some public livestream I haven't seen?

Reactions: zeroG and Chaos2k7

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
It's pretty funny how people here continuously find scapegoats and just run with it, pretending as if they are the only thing wrong with the team. Remember Yandle? It's especially funny though when I see people dunk on coaches (i.e. Tallas, Kinnear). Like do you really now anything about hockey coaching in general, not to mention what is going on in the Panthers locker room? Is there some public livestream I haven't seen?
No doubt.. but I want to know what's up with him

Reactions: Chaos2k7

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg

"Between the explosiveness in his skating and his rapidly quick shot release — Devine turned some heads at the Panthers IceDen."

Compare this to:

"One thing that may make prospective teams hesitant is Devine’s lack of explosiveness, and that he could show a little more offensive output."

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

"Between the explosiveness in his skating and his rapidly quick shot release — Devine turned some heads at the Panthers IceDen."

Compare this to:

"One thing that may make prospective teams hesitant is Devine’s lack of explosiveness, and that he could show a little more offensive output."
IMO The style of game he plays, skating won't be that called upon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dread Clawz

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Compare this to:

So who's right then? :laugh:
Average it out to he's an averagely explosive guy?

2 years should be long enough to improve it?

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Who gives a shit sign him
I imagine that’s the plan the second this NCAA season is over.
If some of these late round picks pan out for us (and it looks promising), that'd compensate a bit for our lack of first- (and second-) rounders.
Only wish our Dmen drafting was better - we have some guys who could eventually provide depth but nobody with any real upside. Right now, only Benning looks like he could be a 2nd pairing guy, and even that is highly uncertain with his size.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
UNIVERSITY OF DENVER

1706636521343.png

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Knight gets pulled after 2 goals on 4 shots where one goal was completely an open net due to the great system the coach has in place where the players do nothing and then the second goal Knight has a guy who is right in his face and none of the Checkers do a damn thing to move him. Great coaching again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad